1. Eligibility requirements
The prize draw is open to all persons who:
a. are aged 18 or over;
b. are resident in the UK; and
c. have subscribed to our newsletter and registered their entry by responding to the relevant email advising that the prize draw is open.
The prize draw is not open to any persons who are Portobello Farm employees or members of their immediate family, agents or any other person who is connected with the creation or administration of the prize draw.
2. By entering the prize draw, the entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and to be bound by them and by any other requirements set out in any related promotional material. The draw is governed by English Law and any matters relating to the draw will be resolved under English Law and the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
3. To enter the prize draw, you need to be subscribed to our regular email newsletter, and register your entry by responding to the relevant email advising that the prize draw is open.
4. The prize draw will open at 00.01 British Summer Time on 1 March 2022. The draw will close at 24.00 on 1 June 2022. The winner will be the person who is selected randomly from the list of eligible entrants who have entered as described in point 3 above.
5. The winner will be notified using the email address they provided on registration, within 14 days of the Closing Date of the prize draw.
6. The prize is a 5 night stay at Portobello Farm 2022 in a Gold Bell Tent for up to 4 people.
7. If the winner does not notify Portobello Farm of his/her acceptance of the prize within seven days of Portobello Farm notifying him/her of the win, no cash alternative will be offered and a further draw will be made until such time as the prize can be allocated to a randomly selected eligible entrant.
8. Acceptance of the prize by the winner gives the Promoter the right to use the prize-winner’s name both immediately after his/her win and in the future, unless prohibited by law.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel future prize draws at its absolute discretion.
10. No responsibility will be accepted for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, for the acts or omissions of any service provider, internet, accessibility or availability or for traffic congestion or unauthorised human act.
12. Promoter: Portobello Tents Limited, The Bury, Bury Green, Little Hadham, Hertfordshire SG11 2HE