What have we been up to at Portobello Farm?
Glastonbury’s 50th anniversary may have been put on hold due to Coronavirus but it doesn’t mean the celebration won’t still be going ahead – just 12 months later. We’ve seen this as an opportunity to make our already fantastic facilities even better at Portobello Farm. For glamping at Glastonbury 2021 look no further!
So, what’s in store for next year?
For the kids
- In the morning we are joined by Clara from Pip Theatre who will be transporting you to different worlds with her fantastic storytelling (grown-ups welcome too). Pip Theatre is a performing arts organisation that aims to educate and inspire children and young people.
- To make sure the kids don’t miss out on everything The Tack Room bar has to offer, British Polo Gin will be creating special children’s cocktails to enjoy throughout the day.
- In the evening what’s better than sitting around a fire pit toasting marshmallows and reminiscing on an action packed day at the festival.
For the grown-ups
- Start the day the right way with Yoga with Annie – don’t worry it’s not too early if you’ve had a heavy night. With views overlooking the festival site, there is no better setting to relax your mind and loosen your body for another day of partying.
- If you’re in need of more serious recuperation therapy then Ellie our massage therapist will be ready to take care of you. Spending all day on your feet dancing can be hard work so let Ellie sort out your aches and pains to get you ready to go again!
- We mentioned earlier that British Polo Gin will be offering kids cocktails in The Tack Room bar but what do they have in store for the adults? All of our guests will get a complimentary drink on arrival and have access to a fully stocked bar for the duration of the festival. Try one of Rich’s daily cocktail creations.
- Our on-site Farm Shop is full of fabulous luxuries with everything from Pandora’s Boxers to Beksie’s Boutique bum bags – we’ve got you covered in case you forget anything or just fancy some new festival apparel.
- If a deep tissue massage, morning yoga, or our memory foam mattresses aren’t enough to help you relax ready for a long day of festival fun then a dunk in one of our hot tubs from Soak LDN, with views over the festival site, is all but guaranteed to do the trick (why not have a Bloody Drink served to your tub too?).
- Start each day on the right foot with a complimentary breakfast by Freddie, head chef at Wild Seasonings. With the choice of a Garden Breakfast including a wide variety of fruit, cereals, and bread or the Field breakfast with a range of hot options, there’s something for everyone. The Tack Room will also be providing food throughout the day with everything from pizzas to a fresh salad bar, mezze sharing platters to street food from around the world.
- Our onsite hair stylist Angelica is available to get you festival-ready ahead of a busy day of partying. Angelica will be offering a selection of complementary treatments for all ages, think festival style with all the eco-glitter you could possibly need!
- The extremely talented Alice will be painting a mural in The Yard for the duration of the festival. Watch her masterpiece come to life and stop and have a chat about her work.
- If you find yourself struggling to get ready to face the world one morning but know that the FOMO will kill you then fear not! There will be live TV coverage of the festival at the farm so you can enjoy all the day’s highlights at your own pace.
- Worried about missing your favourite gadgets? Each tent has an electrical socket to keep you fully charged for the day ahead – no more running out of battery just as you want to snap a shot of your favourite act.
- We’re making getting from The Farm to the Festival site a walk in the park with complimentary 24-hour shuttles dropping you straight at the Bronze Gate.
If all of this isn’t enough to get you excited for Glastonbury 2021, you also get the opportunity to enjoy the whole festival weekend with the fun, friendly, and professional team at Portobello Farm. The team is there to make sure your weekend runs smoothly, but that doesn’t mean some of them won’t get to enjoy the festival themselves!
With lockdown looking to carry on for the next few weeks (or months), this summer may be a tough slog, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have something to look forward to. Book the ultimate Glastonbury glamping weekend with Portobello Farm.
We look forward to seeing you next year!
399 days to go…
The Portobello Team